my husband's blades

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by _Lily_, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I went in the bathroom looking at my husbands razors wanted to take them apart and use them.
    I have my own blades in the bed room but wanted so much to use those ones for some reason.

All i can think of is cutting now , really want to feel the pain and see blood

I dont have any rubber bands in the house to use or red dye and i cant draw on myself as that would trigger me more .

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try using a ice cube on yur skin it hurts like hell but won't scar hun okay hugs

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I dont have any ice cubes because our freezer cant hold them ( there drawers in our freezer not shelfs )

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
  4. total eclipse

I don't know where you live but even if you could get some snow and hold it against your skin the cold hurt it. I think if you can call someone and get away from the area you want to harm in that would be a good idea. go outside okay don't stay where you are

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

No it's not snowing here i just tried some frozen food on my arm but it wasnt cold enough ...
    Will try going out for a walk see if that helps

6. total eclipse

I hope you got out for a walk then got out of the environment triggering you.
    Hugs okay:hugtackles::hugtackles:

7. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

i too brake my husbands razors apart.i have found they are sharper than others because they are so thin,if u want to have a chat ,contct me:lone:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

There has to be a better way to cope with pain than cutting yourselves. Also, your husbands need their razors to shave with. Try and see how long you can resist the urge to cut. :hug:

9. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I seem to be holding on ... i dont know why , i want to cut so much right now .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.