my illness is driving me nuts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloudy, Mar 9, 2012.

1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

its caused me to get into fights i otherwise would not get into. i can barely live where i live without the half of the neighborhood yelling at me. i worry about a lot of other things. i just want to be able to be somewhere stable.

2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Im really sorry that this is happening to you cloudy *hug don't you get support with your illness?

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear cloudy.

I wish your psych supported you more. Do you have a therapist?

4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

yes i have a therapist i just went to. left the session early b/c of nothing else to talk about but i need to address more things like how im going nuts. neighbors stuff. i just want my medicine to work and not worry about people yelling at me. ive been praying.

5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i really believe in karma. i think if you do wrong to others that it comes back around to you. it may not be in the same way that you were treated by that individual but it will be consequence.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

*hug* :hug:

What does your doc think? Does he see the severity of the situation?

7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

early on i would talk to him about people harassing me. kinda said just ignore them. someone from next door yelled ho really loud at my house and after that some illegals whistled at my house. they're either messing with my head or are serious. i hate them all. i contemplated on moving but im tired of moving b/c someone wants to be an asshole. so in summary, i need to get it across to both my doc and my therapist. asked my therpist about when i freaked out she asked a few questions. i asked her if she thought they would end up harming me she said no.

8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i don't want to start another thread. i went to my fridge and thought i heard someone outside say "murder her" i couldn't tell if it was real or not. its got me a little worried that some idiot will go so far as to kill me over what other people say about me. i wish i knew how to contain my fear. i'm telling my mom to cremate me when i die if thats not bad enough.

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

really pissed for nothing.

10. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i am tired of these mf's barging into my life thinking they have authority to call someone names and to do it constantly. fuck you.

11. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

idiots in the bushes. go away.