My instincts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by InnerStrength, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I tried to be happy, but it's like my instincts are telling me to be depressed, like it's the only way I know how to think, to live. I can't take this anymore, I'm a no good, talentless worm. Everytime I look inside myself, I feel dead, gutted of everything that would make a positive difference in me. What always revolved in my head is that there is "no guarentee for happiness." Only the lucky few possess it and I'm not one of them.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey InnerStrength, I think a lot of us can relate to that feeling - I certainly can. The depression hazes our mind and makes us believe we are useless so and so's, we are undeserving and we will never find happiness etc and that is not true. Don't believe it! You are not a 'talentless worm', you do deserve happiness and you can get it, you just need to stick around to see it. :hug:

Your username... InnerStrength. You do have inner strength. If you didn't you wouldn't be here right now. You're fighting, you're still fighting, don't give up now.

Have you spoken to your doctor about how you are feeling? Do you have any relatives/friends you can talk to? Maybe talking and getting outside support will help you, there's also medication and therapy which may be an advantage to you.

There are options out there, and you can do this. Stick around, get the support and be on the road to starting to feel better. You can do this, and we're here for you. :hug:
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

I agree with resistance hun. You do have innerstrenght and do have the power to get better. We are here for you to listen, and hope that were able to make you feel better :)
    Dont give up hun,
    Beret xxx
  4. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Here for you love :hug:

5. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

You know, I have that one line in Muse's song "Starlight" stuck in my head. "I don't know if it's worth it, anymore."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.