my intro too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All:

Really glad to find this forum, looks like it's a solid forum, true to it's roots.

Well, as for my issue, I have so many damn feelings. I'll bipolar and my brain loves the depression side. Taken a lot of meds over the last 7 years and can't escape the darkness outside my door. To the outsider, I have a good life, wife who loves me, a good job, I help others a lot and I'm a major animal lover. The thing is I don't seem to feel anything but sadness, anger, self hate, and hopelessness. I still self harm to kill the emotions, even temporarily; and the damn suicidal thoughts flood me. I've hurt myself sense, geez, must be since 7 or 8 years old. I tried to hang myself before as a young teen, but screwed that up (obviously, duh...). Of course I fear it, but the real reason I don't do it, despite almost obsessing over it, it that I would hurt the people I love and who love me. I'd be a selfish bastard for that. I don't know what I'm saying. I just hurt and want it to go away, and I can't even run from it.

I'll continue to read the post in this site, if anything, it reaffirms to me tonight, that there's a lot of pain here.

jimk

Staff Alumni
MS1972 welcome to SF's... hope your pain lessens and that you get some good times soon.. you sound like you care about the other guy a lot now if you can return the favor for yourself . best wishes always.. tc, Jim

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums!! I hope we can help drag out the positive side of you..I'm not bipolar but know alot of people who are.. I can see what the downside is like for you..Take Care!!

Hi all need to talk to someone I've got so much bottled up inside I feel like exploding,I'm a 39 year old male from n.w England and I'm struggling to make sense of my life I have a 7 year old daughter from my previous partner and so far I can my daughter is the only reason why I'm still here I've many problems that in time will let out but today I got a phone call that I have lost my job I've 2-3 weeks notice and this is pushing me closer and closer to not wanting to be here

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi all need to talk to someone I've got so much bottled up inside I feel like exploding,I'm a 39 year old male from n.w England and I'm struggling to make sense of my life I have a 7 year old daughter from my previous partner and so far I can my daughter is the only reason why I'm still here I've many problems that in time will let out but today I got a phone call that I have lost my job I've 2-3 weeks notice and this is pushing me closer and closer to not wanting to be here
Hi Sgm72. Welcome. I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your job. I hope you get the opportunity to let out what you want to let out today. You're welcome to PM me or some others around here, but probably better to PM others since I'm in my late teens. Take care, and thanks for sharing your thoughts....Alex

Well I've been trying to get everything in my head sorted but Im not coping very well,job wise is a disaster,I see my daughter less and less,OCD been the best dad I could possibly be but my daughters mum has remarries and now there a perfect family in which I see my daughter for a few hours every 4-6 weeks,apart from 2 short friendships I've been pretty much single for 5 years,and being in my own company every single day is tearing my hair out I don't want it to be just me week in week out,funny thing it to people on the outside I seem normal but and the instead I'm ready to explode,only thing to look forward to is I'm on holiday in 2 weeks scraped together going abroad on my own for the 5 yr running I'm trying to convince myself that it's the perfect time to end it.ive no one to interfere

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun you daughter hun is 7 she will always need her real dad her dad that is special to her and her alone. Please hun your depression get some help now okay Losing a job feeling isolated Reach out and get some support. Have you tried meeting other people go take a class that interest you just for fun of it to meet people with same interest take a sport join a gym ok Don't ever think of leaving your daughter hun it will only leave a sadness so deep within her i know that sadness please hun YOu deserve some support please talk to your doctor ok hugs

Funny thing Is I'm shocked how long it is since I last wrote on here ,I know it's not my daughter ls fault but her new dad also has the same first bane as me so when she talks to me as Ste and then address the other one as her dad it really does rip me up,and know I've never reacted to it like I said she's only 7,as for groups I'm a/was a very keen martial artist for many years and my beliefs of martial arts had proberly kept me going to this point,but even now I look back in realising I've not step foot in the dojo for 8 months

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Perhaps ask you daughter to call you dad too hun and maybe it is time to get back into martial arts or something new that will bring some interest to you meet new people hun
I think you daughter should call you dad and the other man step dad hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00