1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My intro

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rockstar808, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Hi all

Well where to begin

I am a 31 year old guy who has been depressed since I was 10 what triggered me was my ball getting hit by a car...I really liked that ball and it was gone. From then on I just got really sad and was no longer happy so you would say a relativly minor situation causeed unspeakable depression. I have a meger job and it is very boring my girlfriend of 5 years recently left me and too make matter worse my cat dies yesterday..I went out to buy a gun and found a 12 shotgun but before I pulled the trigger I googled susicide and found this place.

I hope to meet people who are also unhappy and maybe we can get together.

2. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Hey Rockstar808. :hiya: I'm so sorry to hear about your girlfriend and the loss of your little cat. :cry: If you need anyone to talk to please don't hesitate to pm me. Let me know if I there's anything I can do to help you. :hug:

3. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Thanks..I took the time to read some of your posts. You seem like such a nice person but very fragile, so I don't want you to worry about me.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Rockstar808. One never knows what may precipitate depression. It can be something such as the ball you spoke of to the loss of a loved one. Sometimes there does not even have to be a reason. I am glad you found us and chose to seek support rather than go withother plans you had. Peer support can be beneficial to all involved. :hug:

5. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Welcome Rockstar! :smile:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

7. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

:)

Well I am pleased to meet such fine ladies but of course the nature of this site means that I am sad to see you two here;
    mourningseraph
    gentlelady
    sweetheart

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Rockstar I'm glad you found us rather than the other option. Hope to see you around :hug:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.