My intro

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rockstar808, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Hi all

Well where to begin

I am a 31 year old guy who has been depressed since I was 10 what triggered me was my ball getting hit by a car...I really liked that ball and it was gone. From then on I just got really sad and was no longer happy so you would say a relativly minor situation causeed unspeakable depression. I have a meger job and it is very boring my girlfriend of 5 years recently left me and too make matter worse my cat dies yesterday..I went out to buy a gun and found a 12 shotgun but before I pulled the trigger I googled susicide and found this place.

I hope to meet people who are also unhappy and maybe we can get together.
  2. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Hey Rockstar808. :hiya: I'm so sorry to hear about your girlfriend and the loss of your little cat. :cry: If you need anyone to talk to please don't hesitate to pm me. Let me know if I there's anything I can do to help you. :hug:
  3. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Thanks..I took the time to read some of your posts. You seem like such a nice person but very fragile, so I don't want you to worry about me.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Rockstar808. One never knows what may precipitate depression. It can be something such as the ball you spoke of to the loss of a loved one. Sometimes there does not even have to be a reason. I am glad you found us and chose to seek support rather than go withother plans you had. Peer support can be beneficial to all involved. :hug:
  5. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Welcome Rockstar! :smile:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  7. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Well I am pleased to meet such fine ladies but of course the nature of this site means that I am sad to see you two here;
  8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Rockstar I'm glad you found us rather than the other option. Hope to see you around :hug:
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.