My Introduction :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Insecurity, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insecurity

Insecurity New Member

Hi, My name is Irwin, I'm 18 years old from the States. I've been taking a look at SF every now and then for the past few months because I just wanted a place where I could get some help and help others. I'm excited to get to know others. I'm just going to be straight up because I don't have a reason to hide anything. I'm here to get help, I have been battling depression since for a bit over 4 years now. I have been hospitalized twice in the past 2 years. I used to take anti-depressants and I used to think about hurting myself almost every day. I have worked hard to get where I am today. It doesn't cross my mind anywhere near as much anymore, and now I can understand that it's not what I want, and more of my depression getting control of me. I've learned how to control myself and my actions when I'm in a bad state of mind. I've got a lot more to talk about, but I must get going to school! Hope to speak to any of you soon :)

-Insecurity

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Welcome Irwin.. Glad to have you with us.. Hope you enjoy and get some help here.. Hope school happens for you soon..

3. Insecurity

Insecurity New Member

4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Irwin. Glad to have you with us, this place is very supportive here. If you ever need a friend to talk too send me a message. :)

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Irwin, welcome to SF! We're excited to get to know you, too. I hope being here will be helpful to you.

6. Paul1972

Paul1972 Member

Hi Irwin hope you find the help and support here that you need to keep going

7. Insecurity

Insecurity New Member

Thank you so much, everyone of you for the warm welcomes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.