My Introduction............

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SpareTire, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpareTire

SpareTire Well-Known Member

I'm a Sparetire, AKA Bonz
    I found this site by the same way's most of you others have. I have so much to say and so much to hate. I guess I can fill you in along the way instead of pestering you with details now on why I'm here. I'm one of those who count the falling tears as they fall before my eyes. Trying to know why they fell.
  2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

and since I am the first to reply, I shall give ya the scoop on us, compassionaite,friendly, caring, and supportive enviroment.....always here to help as much as we can......glad to have you aboard!!!!
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: You can make some good friends here
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you feel comfortable enough to share with us about yourself. We are a caring community of people with a great deal of support to offer. I hope we are able to help.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: hun
  7. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to sf hun,
    hope you like it here :hug:
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum
  9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site!:smile: I'm sure you'll make some good friends here and find the compassion and support you need.:smile:

10. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum... nice to meet you, and i am with Least as well... you will find alot of great friends along with support!!!

love BP
  11. SpareTire

SpareTire Well-Known Member

Thanks all, I know this sounds simplistic, being you try to respond to all the posts. I also know just responding to all the post is tough, but reading the responses helps levitate one more small weight off the shoulders.

Behold the power of words. No matter how random or consistent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.