My introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by aramaki, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Hi all,

Just to introduce myself - I am a 41 year old, who has just made a disastrous financial decision that I think may jeopardise my future. I am so sick at what I have done that suicide at the moment seems like the only way out. I had so much to live for, so many sweet and wonderful ways of enjoying myself (art and the love of beauty in nature and people) that it makes it all the more awful that this may be gone for me now.

Edit - I have also been diagnosed with a serious degenerative spinal problem :(

I have been seriously researching ways of ending it, and non-existence seems so comforting to me, but the ways of getting there are so frightening. I dont know what to do...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  2. WElcome to the forum, i hope you find support and friendship here hun
  3. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Thank you, Black Rose.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there and welcome to SF. I hope to see you around the forum :hug:
  5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

6. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Thank you, Vikki and Puddytat :)
  7. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

hi welcome to sf
    i may be younger but i am here for you, need to talk i am here to listen
    just pm me :)
  8. immure

immure Account Closed

wow dude must be major cause i would assume u r old enough to realize money comes and goes.
  9. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

:dry: dude thats harsh everyone has money problems
  10. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hiya aramaki, welcome to SF
  11. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Thanks, Dying Dreams, and thanks for the supportive comments, girlnextdoor!
  12. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you stick around and am here if u ever wanna tlk
  13. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you get the support and friendship on here that you deserve, and never give up on those wonderful things

14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF x x x
  15. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Thanks Hazibell, Lauren and sam :) :thanks:
  16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf, i hope your problems get better soon or you find the help you need here.

take care
  17. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

hi aramaki, :welcome: to sf
    hope you fid some support here as i have. feel free to pm me or add me on msn
    take care and stay safe
  18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I know how devastating it can be when issues with health and money come together. You may have made a poor financial decision, but it does not have to be the end of things for you. Do what you can to move forward.It can be worked through. Many places offer counseling and various forms of help when you get into serious financial difficulties (as long as it was not due to illegal activities). Please don't give up because of it. There are always options if you look hard enough for them. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  19. aramaki

aramaki Active Member

Thanks all

And thanks very much for these words, gentlelady. I'll bear these words in mind and try try give things as much thought as I can for now.
  20. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

aramaki, I'm 17, I know very different.
    I was diagnosed with cancer AFTER emergency surgery at a moments notice, and made it through six rounds of chemo. Again, really different..I normally don't post like this, but try to hold on and look at it from different points of view. If you have family think of them when it gets bad. I have had many other problems in the past that have led me to SF, but if your here theres some tiny glimar of light- because you made the the choice to join us.

I'm here if you ever want to talk, you'll see me in chat alot, and I hope you'll find a solution to help you out medically and financially.:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.