1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by interrupted girl, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interrupted girl

interrupted girl New Member

hi all, my names caz i registered on here for support as i am going down hill fast i think to the point of no return ive just had enough of everything - the first thing i have 2 incurable conditions that r very difficult to live with, the other r that i get rejected every where i go,cant make friends, and the friends i do have atm dont give a f*ck about me and want to get rid of me, the others r that i was born with hearing problems which r getting bad, and i have a lazy eye, i cant work cos of all the problems. and i have a question for someone its not a nice one really, id like to ask it in private

p.s can u find out my home address from this website does any one know?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Feel free to PM me with your question if you'd like and I will do my best to answer it for you. :hug:

3. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Hello!:smile:

4. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

hello and welcome :smile:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)
    Enjoy your stays.

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :hug: feel free to PM if you need to talk.

And as far as I know you can't get your home address from this site.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum hun :hug:

As far as I know all they can get is your IP address, that can only state where around you live , not exactly. I asked one of the chat moniters before to give me my IP address and when I looked it up it was actually far from where I live, hope that helps :hug:

You can feel safe here hun , robin(the site owner) and the moderators moniter this site very regularly. Self pics and stuff arent even allowed, thats why I love this site so much, it makes me feel safe :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to the forum

We can't find out your address, from your IP we can only really tell which country annd city you live in :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.