my introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by interrupted girl, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interrupted girl

interrupted girl New Member

hi all, my names caz i registered on here for support as i am going down hill fast i think to the point of no return ive just had enough of everything - the first thing i have 2 incurable conditions that r very difficult to live with, the other r that i get rejected every where i go,cant make friends, and the friends i do have atm dont give a f*ck about me and want to get rid of me, the others r that i was born with hearing problems which r getting bad, and i have a lazy eye, i cant work cos of all the problems. and i have a question for someone its not a nice one really, id like to ask it in private

p.s can u find out my home address from this website does any one know?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Feel free to PM me with your question if you'd like and I will do my best to answer it for you. :hug:
  3. jam1e

jam1e Guest

4. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

hello and welcome :smile:
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)
    Enjoy your stays.
  7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :hug: feel free to PM if you need to talk.

And as far as I know you can't get your home address from this site.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum hun :hug:

As far as I know all they can get is your IP address, that can only state where around you live , not exactly. I asked one of the chat moniters before to give me my IP address and when I looked it up it was actually far from where I live, hope that helps :hug:

You can feel safe here hun , robin(the site owner) and the moderators moniter this site very regularly. Self pics and stuff arent even allowed, thats why I love this site so much, it makes me feel safe :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to the forum

We can't find out your address, from your IP we can only really tell which country annd city you live in :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.