My job being affected by my depression

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Today, during the last 2 hours of my job, while sitting at my desk I did nothing, just thinking about how I will kill myself. I had work to do, but I didn't do it. I barely spoke to anyone today.

My physical condition getting worse each day. My nerves twitch, I always feel light headed and black outs. Hopefully I won't have to kill myself. Maybe I will die naturally soon.

One day I am just going to wake up in the morning, not go to work and finish myself off for good. I won't be taken for granted anymore.
  2. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

i understand how you feel. Im a student and i can stare at my work for 3 hours and not study a single thing because im obsessed with these thoughts, and then i consequently fail an exam the next day. You don't have to kill yourself, please don't kill yourself. why do you feel others take you for granted?
  3. Broken_path

Broken_path Member

Rolo, I relate 100% to your post because this is similar to what I am going through and I am fading fast. I was totally fine a year ago but one day got vertigo and it has not gone away. My job performance suffered, I resigned my job (before people noticed my degrading performance). I need Ambien to sleep, and my back and neck pain have gotten worse and worse. The dizziness is ruining my life. Every day is a hell. Don't think I can go much longer.
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what do you do?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.