my job....my home....my car all gone...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by GS9, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Lost my job and now i am losing my home by eviction in less then a week, and my car will follow shortly after...
    as time is getting closer and closer i just want to end my life, or want to see the world in as much pain as i feel right now

Having some major suicidal thoughts right now as my body is shaking uncontrollably, i am amazed i can type like this....

I just want to die and not have to continue living like this...
    I give up...

Edit: my thoughts are flooded with suicide and self harm right now...
    I'd rather be dead then go back to life was it was when i as 17....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to go back in order to move forward.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

It won't be the same as when you were 17. You have more life experience now which means that you've grown from where you were at that age. Surviving then to get a job, a home, a car means that you CAN do those things again if you have done them once before. It's the setback that hurts and the uncertainty that you will regain what is on the block now.

Other than suicide, have you considered other ways to proceed? How long have you been unemployed? Do you get any employment insurance atm? Is it enough to keep you for a while in a less expensive home? Would you take any job to "tide you over till you get a better job"?

Just things to think about. :hug: I hope you stay safe.

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

easier said than done but from a third party's perspective... you can always start over again
    live humbly, be patient, and work hard.
    you might lose all you have but you still have yourself.
    take a good care of it.

hugs xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.