My last breath....

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Darkdragon44, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

Well for the last week I've been healing over an domestic abuse case but.... I want to say what happened....
    Well my ex showed up at my house and started off nice and sweet after about an hour the atmosphere changed as I sat down... He grabbed my neck and throat and said with evil eyes "you're mine you bitch!" he spat. I sighed... "I'm grieving over Daniel....Alex " tears start rolling down my cheeks
    "too bad... I still love you" he said... I start to cry deeply and all I get is a slap on the face and a punch in a stomach. And I spat out "leave me the fuck alone!" and that was his breaking point he dragged me to my bedroom and he pushed me on to the bed and got on top of me and beat me more...the whole time wanting to it to end...after about 2 hours of the beating and stopped breathing and went into a coma .... I suppose he thought I died but called 911 and got me the hospital ... I just reached my 24 hours time to not slip back into the comatose state... And testified against him... Hopefully he'll what he deserved!

That is all
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh Im so very sorry all this happened to you.. it sounds horrific. I'm glad that you were able to testify against him and i too hope he gets what he deserves. That was very brave of you and i truly wish you all the best. How are you doing now? Jenny x
  3. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

it was horrific, i found i was also raped by him probaly after went into a coma, and i might be pregant i had my period when he did that to me, im soo scared
  4. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

I am sorry this happened to you but you have more strength in doing what you did (testify) than I could ever possible imagine. Your courage is something to be admired. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.