My last day on earth is tommorow and I'm going to be mean

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by sadguy33, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

People have been mean to me my whole life I even get bullied on this forum so I'm done being nice and I'm done living too. I'm just going to tell everyone how I feel about them and then end it. I'm sick of everyone always giving me crap but no one is willing to lift a finger to help me it ends tommorow look for me on the news.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
  2. Nicole725

Nicole725 Member

Iv been bullied before. It hurt and it sucks but u shouldnt let them cobtrol what you do! The people who are mean and hurtfull are probly hurting also. They are mean while trying to make themselves feel better. Do not end ur life and take urself out of this world because of other peopl. If u still this way pm me. I will not be judgemental.

3. gravylynn

gravylynn Member

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I've been there, am there, and will be there again. Since I can relate, I won't try to change your mind. I don't even know you. If you are being bullied on this forum, find another one that can help you. You shouldn't get bullied on a site that's supposed to help you. I agree that you should be mean to everyone. If you sit and take them being mean to you, they will never know that it is bothering you enough to end your life. My advice is to go, be an asshole, but think of what you may be leaving behind. Do you have pets? I do and that's why I'm still here. If you don't have pets, maybe you have one friend that isn't an ass. Think about that. I'm not going to tell you to stop, you're important to someone, we need you here. I don't frickin' know you! But, I hate to think that if you have pets, they won't understand why you're gone. Make sure all of your ducks are in a row. Make a pros and cons list. I live in isolation. It works for me. Give it a try. Be mean to others before they can be mean to you. Enjoy it. I'm a sarcastic Bitch, and I love it. I don't care if anyone likes me, or not. I used to. Now I realize that worrying about them gives me a headache. Anyway, keep in touch.

4. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

hey sadguy33 i to hav been bullied n i tried to commit suicide but i cldnt becuz i didnt wnt to leave mi loved ones behind also what you need to learn is that there are a lot of haters out there but you need to forget and IGNORE them becuz your only hurting urself when u dnt plz dnt kill yourself ur a gud person and all you need is a lil guidence so here i am im here for you im here to lift a finger for you so plz just stay alive

5. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

hello... who bullied you here? maybe you want report that person or maybe ask him or her why they said that... Although this forum is for suicidal people but we are people from this earth just like anyone you see on the streets or at work... my suggestion is that if you wish to say something which is hurting you but afraid that people will think it not as a prob and will end up criticising you, write it down on a piece of paper then burn up the paper after your done writing or put it in a bottle and throw it out to sea... i have done this countless times...

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Hey sadguy, Bullying is a horrible thing and should not be experienced anywhere, especially not on here. This is a support forum to help others, not to make them feel worse, so if there is someone who is being rude / offensive then report them, its not fair to be treated like that by anyone.

I know this is now a few months old, and I am glad to see that you are still about. If you do need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.