my last fight, i'm dropping

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Oak, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i feel like i am sinking into the ground, i'm dropping and i dont find anything to hold on to. i reach out screaming my pain to my husband but it went unheard. he left no matter what coz his friends decided to have a weekend together to have fun. how can a person, adult and mature choose his friends and partying to taking care of his wife handicap an not autosufficient?
    i am left alone for two days and i see it dark, my thoughts are to end this on going illness from which there s no remedy but the idea to last longer for the kids, to avoid them pain is stronger but getting weaker and weaker as time passes. nothing holds me back here anymore, kids are grown up, married with their own families. there is no need for me any longer and none needs me either so can i take my last flight and find peace at last
  2. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Please try to hold on a while longer. Your kids are married but they still need you. You are their mother and nothing changes that. I don't know what else to say except that I read your post and that I care. :hug:
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I truly respect and love you granny. Wish there was more I could do than be a faceless voice in a forum. Please hang on.
  4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Granny im so sorry , u are feeling so low and sounding so weary , I hope u can hang on hun u are indeed very important , you are certainly a very valued friend of Dawn s she isnt saying too much where she is but she has asked about you

take care sweetheart feel valued by us here if u can hun :hug:

love Jo xxxxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.