My last goodbye....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressedGirl, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I know I get on your nerves but this time you won't hear from me anymore. I might as well leave because I am going to end it all. I am going to kill myself. I have a plan and I can't take no more. I am sick of having epilespy. This is the end now. I have nothing left to say. I am sick of life anyway. Goodbye and thanks for all the support...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Depressedgirl...what happened? :sad: Talk to us, please.. :hug:

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You sounds like you feel very rejected and alone, and that you want someone to reach out. Maybe that's why you posted? I may be wrong of course.

Why is it you have decided to do this? Has anything happened to trigger this today?

4. depressedGirl

I have had an epileptic fit. I am sick of epilespy and depression.

5. Petal

When's the last time you've seen your doctor hun? Still on the same meds?

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It must be so hard for you to have to deal with a chronic condition like that. Do you want to talk about how it affects you? How you feel?

Have you got any help for your depression? It might be that with the right help for your depression, you feel more able to cope with your epilepsy. Is there anyone you can talk to about how bad your epilepsy makes you feel?

7. depressedGirl

I have put the tablets up myself but it has made no difference. It won't. I won't be alive much longer

8. Petal

hmm maybe you should ask your doctor to change them,since they arent working? Whatever you do..dont come off them cold turkey..i did that last week and I'm still suffering from it. Can you call your doctor? :hug:

9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

della, don't go sweetie. please keep reaching out to us here. . we'll stay with you as long as you need us ....
    pm if you want to talk

you do not get on anyone's nerves.

re epilepsy....this is a medical condition ((duh. as you well know)) but i guess i am just stressing to you that this is correctable or manageable to some extent (forgive me.... i do not have it, therefore i should not say that....i am sure it is horrible to live with..) BUT i know there could be better ways to manage it. and definitely you need to see your doctor right away

we can hold onto you until you can see the dr. do not let go of us......we are not going to let you go
    :console:

10. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Della im here hun if you want to talk.

11. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

If you want someone to talk to I'm here or you can send me pm. Please don't do this hun stay and talk to us :hug:

12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Please don't , Della.

It's really gross. And somewhat painful, and well it's not pleasant.

James.

After cleaning up my room still stinks of my vomit, my abdomen is bruised to hell, and I'm peeing pink.

13. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Epilepsy?:unsure:

There are *so* many medicenes out there to get epilepsy under control, I sincerely promise you that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.