My last hurrah on Earth

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

After I come back from my week trip to Las Vegas (first week of Jan.) I have made up my mind to leave this stinking place. I offically made up my mind after having breakfast with some girl at work who told me I was creeping here out and wonder why I dont have a girlfriend. And she said she doesnt have time for me. If I creeping her out why have breakfast with me. Stupid.

After that and atleast asking this so called god for the last 2 stinking years that all I really want for the Christmas hoildays is be in a relationship and be happy. Well its either God has failed or there is no God. Therefore after I spend every dime in Vegas I am outta here. It seems only evil rules this place called earth.

Grand Canyon seems like a nice place to stay.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rolo,

Hopefully you will reconsider. Do you really want to die? Or do you just want things to be different? If you want things to be different then please don't give up the fight. Because you can change things.It's never too late.I wish you the best of luck :)

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, i'd re-read this post in a much calmer frame of mind. To blame God or blackmail Him wont get you anywhere. As of this earth is all evil, can be discussed... So lets see, you're going to spend your last bucks in slot machines or blackjack or whatever hell machines in the city of all evils (nice place to be ruined) then go home and exit. And if, just IF you meet a girl that shows interest in you between now and then? Or IF instead of loosing you win a big amount? Will you thank God for it or thank the devil?

You remind me of an old story which is still accurate. When a sugery goes well, the patient and its family all thank God, go to church and light a candle.
    If things go bad, its always the doctor's fault. does that rings a bell?

hope you reconsider and fall back on your feet before its too late.

granny :)

4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I would like love for christmas... after years of being single, i have asked god the same thing for 2 yrs... but the world owes us nothing.. love dont just fly thru the window.. you need to get out there, and look for it...

death is not the answer, if you are dead.. you are sure not to find anyone, and experience love

stay strong my friend

x

5. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

My dad told me once, god have a porpuse for every singel one of us.
    Maybe finding a gf is not the right thing for you now, maybe you have to do something ales? check your options,
    go for what feels right to you and dont do foolish things.

6. Rolo555

Well to answer some posts here.........

I doubt very much I will find someone between now and towards the end of my trip. I have a better shot leaving Vegas a millionare. And if that happens I will stay. Now of course money isnt everything, however I figured if I cant have one thing, then hell I better get something else.

I done nice things for people, but it seems Im not happy. I want things to be different, but I been waiting for too damn long. And I feel out of place being around people who atleast have a sense of a social life. I starting to believe being nice gets you nowhere in life. I just dont have anymore reasons to stick around soon.

7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi friend,

Girls sometimes do crazy things like that. Once a friend stopped by my house with some lunch then invited me out to the park. We were sitting down and she told me how annoying she found me.

It was odd because we weren't in a relationship. It was just a "Just so you know.." random conversation. I'm not sure of the logic behind these outings besides blindsiding you.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wish you would reconsider your current plans. Your happiness should not be based on whether or not you have a girlfriend. There is more to life than this. Maybe try changing your focus. Sometimes when we want something, we begin obsessing over it and it consumes our every thought. Disappointment is always there when we do not receive it. This is only setting yourself up to be miserable. Let things in life, such as relationships, happen as they come instead of trying to fotce them. Things happen when you least expect them.

9. Rolo555

Oh yeah, to respond to this, I am in no way blackmailing God. I view it something like a job. Im unhappy here and I want to leave. And I tired of waiting for something to turn around. I been waiting for years.

My morale here on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest is somewhere around 3.

10. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

On this site its pro-life so you can't blame us for trying to make you hold on. Is a girlfriend really important to you?

11. Rolo555

Well today they announced layoffs at my job in the next couple of days. If I get laid off, gives me more of a reason to leave.

Yeah, spending the hoildays without a job and alone ..........

12. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

all good things take time keep up your search for a soul mate and stay for hell would be a whole lot worse then life.

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't blame you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.