My last mile.........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nightflight, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightflight

Nightflight Member

......unfortunately is very, very long.

How long I can bear this way of life. Something has changed in the last few weeks. My soul was torn apart between doing what must be done and the deep wish to leave everything behind.

I am definitely fed up with bearing my bad life only because of obligation. Not for a period of 20 years or longer. I did enough now. Nobody can force my me to continue.

That I told my wife too. For the moment I`m trying to fight. But physical pain and weakness set a limit.

This limit is only my decision. Everyone who doubts about that will get a kick into where he is sitting on:biggrin:
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I;m sorry you are feeling so down. What is going on specifically? Have you tired prayer? It has always helped me. PLEASE don't let things get the netter of you. You sound like a strong and determined person. Just relax and try to take a break from the things that hurt you and try to take a few steps back. We all go through cycles and your may be ending soon. Hang on. I second beyond the point you feel you can't take it will bring peace. Hang on. 20 years of effort and dtermination is impressive. Use that to defeat your depresssion and pain. You are stronger than you know. I will help any way I can. I just said aprayer for you. I KNOW you can get through this. Give your problems to us here and let us make your life a little lighter!!!!

Write if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.