my last post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

this is my last post i know everyone either doesnt care, or is in a state of glee to see me put to an end.

im never coming back too much harrasment and backstabbing has brought me to hell should never have tried to reach ot for help only hurts me more dont bother responding after i make one more post in suicide forum it will be my final word. silence me ban me do everything to me becaus i dont exist i this is the same as everyewhere i am not like -regular- peoople so everyone detests me goodbbyyyyy the few who cared at all i kno u are rejoicing therest of u

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hi, I'm sorry if someone's been unkind to you on here, I don't think anyone here detests you though. No one would be happy if you'd died, I'm sure you'd be missed by someone in your life.
    I'm not like 'regular' people either, but I don't really mind, I quite like being different, but yeah, sometimes it can be very lonely, or painful if you get rejected. What's going on to make you feel the way you do now? I don't know what to say just I kind of understand how you feel.

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

DIT-chan :hug: You don't have to leave, hun. PM me if you want to talk. :hug: :hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Exactly. No one here would be happy if you died. We would miss you.
    :hug:

5. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Nobody was ever intentionaly nasty to you, you asked repeatedly to be banned from chat. You asked other members to say hurtful things to you too.

I don't hate you, I hate myself too much to hate others. Nobody here wants you to die ether :(

I'm sorry if you feel this way, but it's not how it was.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Tin_Woman is right. You did ask repeatedly to be banned from chat and for members to say things to hurt you. You even told them what to say... Support was never denied you as you still had full forum access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.