My last post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

30 mins from now i walk away from everthing im shitting myself but reason for this is to say thnx for being here for me>I will not be answering any pms or to this post so dont bother trying to talk me out of this cant beat it

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Gav,I really hope you don't :( Please go to a hospital!

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I hope you seek help instead of going thru with it..You never know what life has instore for you..Why not give it more time.. One step at a time..Between my meds, the forum, and my therapist I am pretty stable.. I still think about suicide dailey but know I won't act upon it unless something really drastic happens..You can learn to live with it also but it takes work on your end..I know how depression sucks you in and wrings you out..Just set short goals for yourself.. It can be anything like getting out of bed, Making your own breakfast, Just small goals to start with and then you can start throwing in a longer goal here and there..Right now you need to seek help...

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Bye take care all of ya

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I've said this before Gav and I guess I'll say it again, I hope you're 'cought', or admit yourself to a hostpital.

I hope you're ok :(.

6. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

dammit dammit dammit.

the shitting yourself comes from the fact that you don't actually want to die, gav.

i hope you don't do it or you fail spectacularly and you get the care you need.

you deserve better than this.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't do it!!! :(

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Gav :arms:

9. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you are a great chatter. please chat tonight

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

GAV... please dont do anything stay strong hun :hun: PM for a chat?

xXx

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry to worry all you guys i tried od on sun but somebody had rang cops they found me guess im okay um fcked up big time now as im not allowed to see my children without supervision and i dont get to see them on xmas now im out of hosp living on street now once again im sorrry im such a fck up and pity the od didnt work

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Gav.

Not being able to see your children is only temporary( I'm assuming). Isn't it for the best to get the help you need during that time? Did the hospital offer you counselling? Medication? etc.

I'm glad you're still with us, we were getting worried.

13. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

GAV!

(HUGS!!!)

god oh god. i am so glad that you were found even if you weren't. i realize that is selfish of me to say but i was so worried for you, and for your family, especially your children, and i still am now but i am so glad you are alive.

but, jesus, they put you out on the STREET?? NOW? in december? after a SUICIDE ATTEMPT?

that's complete, staggering, utter bullshit on a monumental order. is there ANYWHERE you can go? a men's shelter? your sister's? hell, even back into the hospital?? this is ridiculous.

as far as the kids go, don't give up hope, this is just temporary, you just have to rebuild your life a little and take advantage of the visits even though they're supervised, don't cut yourself off from what you say yourself are the four best things about your life. i mean, hell, if even britney spears can get her kids back, you can too, you just gotta focus on yourself for awhile.

much, much love and strength. where are you right now?? keep us posted whenever you can.

14. WildCherry

Omg! :hug: I'm so glad you're still alive!!

15. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

thnx guys thnk ive fallen to my lowest only got min on putor as im just getting some clothes the ex be bck soon need to go before she gets here i trying to beat these thghts very hard sitting in dark with nowhere to go or no meaning no mens shelter here as its closed down basically have to try and tough it um need food but cant get it till thurs think my tunnel never ends cause i cant seem to reach the lght.Yes they let me out of hosp 2 days later with nowhere to go as they need beds and im only suicidle homeless piece of sht anyway.Dont matter.I hate myself and at moment hate life.Sorry.Anyway try and log bck on in few days see how i go

16. WildCherry

:hug: You're not a piece of shit, you're worth so much. I know words can only do so much, but just wanted you to know I care.

17. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Gav it's great you are still around (though it might not feel that way to you). I guess you didin't tell them as much as you could have in the hospital. Go back and knock on their door again, tell them everything. You will get help, you have to hold on to that.

:hug:

18. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

seen me doc today have to go for weekly prescriptions now as im not trusted with pills anymore but he wants to see me every week as he relises im not bullshitting around.Donst solve my homeless prob but hey one step at a time mother in law good enough to let me use her putor which is great tht way i can check tht you guys are behaving lol.

19. WildCherry

Haha, that just means I'll have to be more secretive about misbehaving. :p It's great that your doctor is taking you seriously now, and I'm glad someone is letting you use the computer. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.