My last post :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sad panda, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

I'm not one to cry out for help, I don't and i'm not. I just wanna sincerely tell everyone here for whatever reason you are here, i'm truly sorry. I hope you find the answer to your problems and can one day be actually happy.

I personally never wanted to be alive, just didn't wanna die.. but now i'm not sure why i'm so scared of simply the pain of dying when being alive is obviously much worse. Feeling daring right now, who knows.. maybe tommorow I won't have to bare the pain of waking up.

To everyone here at SF reading this, good luck! I hope one day you guys can be truly happy, I know you deserve to be. Goodbye.

2. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Hey wait a minute, YOU deserve to be happy too!!

:cry:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you need the support, please stay...there are so many ppl here at all levels of sharing that I am sure you can fit in...please PM me if I can help in any way...J

4. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Why you don't want to die?

5. Bleak

Bleak Member

Not waking up tomarrow sounds great.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  6. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Why are you more comfortable with him than with me, why are you afraid of me, there is nothing to be afraid. I'm crazy but in a good way. Check it out for youself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEolYaf2C6o

7. Bleak

Bleak Member

Im not comfortable with anybody.

But death sounds comforting

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You deserve to be happy too. Please come back and talk to us!

9. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Yup, cause it is the easy way out; I understand been there myself. Why do yo feel defeated?

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: panda :sad:

Come back and talk to us! It might help you feel a bit better.

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've had to do some editing and deleting of some of the replies in this thread. Can we please get back on topic; if you need support, please start your own thread so people can help you.

12. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

The awful state of waiting for the good news which we may never receive.

Panda....?
    We need to know you are ok.

13. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

Panda, I promise not to kill myself if you do the same. Deal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.