My last post.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by boo, Jan 19, 2010.

1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm sick of the unseen injustice in this forum. When mods can choose sides. Infraction are as easy to give as taking a dump. And i wont be shit on. I talked about cough sirup and they gave me an infraction for illegal drug talk and encouragement. Ha! But neways drama aside i hope the best for all the friends i made here and to the rest of you patronizing asshole can lick by bung hole.

im out :tongue:
  2. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

Goodbye and good luck Boo. I agree that this site is now over-moderated.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

What he actually meant was that this was his last post as Boo.
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member be honest I think this forum is under moderated...I see alot of mean comments that are left on...I report some but others since its indirect can't be reported..but if I were a mod, there would be alot of sensor especially for insensitive and uncaring people...

I dont know about the cough syrup I can't really comment on that
  5. Robin

Robin Guest

Let's just say that it had absolutely nothing to do with coughing nor was any reason for taking cough syrup as intended mentioned either:)
  6. vddv

vddv Account Closed

But It's so easy to make a mockery out of sf ban :p but seriously i had my fun, im out for real. And i apologize to sparkle for what i said. I mean it. I lost my temper. Sorry Sparkle. But you robin always seems to come out of nowhere to add insult to the injury with your self proclaim cleverness... I guess the site is as good as its leader uh? neways I hope the best for all i've come to known. And yes i acted like an ass after the infraction because i wanted to be ban. Cheers
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Boo i hope you try to understand that the moderators have to keep the rules if they did not the forum would be caos. If you screwed up then own it and just not do it again okay This forum is a life send to some it really is appreciate all the work and dedication it takes to keep it safe take care.
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I have no idea what the circumstances are surrounding the above regarding infractions (was surprised to see Boo under moderation as he has started some great thread lately!) but regarding the moderation of this site I am so pleased and feel more safe here than ever. Thank you administration!

I sort of belong to another site and reported posts can take days to be addressed !! I mean it. Here I have seen some nasty mean spirited comments be removed while I was reporting them-that is to say minutes with in they were posted. And I have seen nothing unfair at all!

The moderation if too keep this site safe for us all and I think it is safe here. It was not bad before but now nasty comments and methods - the most common inappropriate talk as far as I see-are removed before they get out of hand.

I am sorry to the two that wish to leave the site, I hope you reconsider. If you want a site that has basically no moderation (I have proof of reports taking days as proof that I have saved) may I suggest I don't go there anymore as I did not feel safe there really due to lack of moderation so maybe that place would suit you.
  9. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

you know what bambi you are right, they do respond fast when you report a post...I've reported quite a few myself and was taken care of quite soon after...but there are some comments that are not nice but I think that if I reported them, no one would do anything because its indirect....

somedays I feel safe, but when I get a nasty comment on my threads, on those days I dont feel safe...I know thats stupid to say but its true...this is a great site and I love it dearly...
  10. Robin

Robin Guest

I am not the leader and I'm glad you apologised to sparkle as what you said was very unwarranted, as for insult to injury, you have no idea, nor will I say. Your UM should be up in a few days, when you've calmed down, you are, as you always have been, welcome to return when you have calmed down.
  11. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

that sucks that you're leaving, boo. i hope you change your mind. but i have to say i understand.
  12. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmm i think the site is over moderated... i understand the need for moderation but there seems to be an atmosphere where the mods can do no wrong ...that they r prefect... but they r human and make mistakes and because of a lack of transparency SF to me will always seem unjust when it comes to the way the site is moderated....many good things about sf, especially the people here,