My Life And I Cant Get Anything Right

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by oliver55, Sep 21, 2008.

1. oliver55

oliver55 Member

Well first off my name is jordan and i just need to i guess let it flow out. lately i havent been at my best at all ive been feeling like shit for the last year or so financialy im ready and its just emotionaly im not ready for anything my ex well now ex left me and i just wish i had something to i guess yeah. i lost some of my family members recently and its just hard to let stuff go and i just tonight i tryed not to think about suicide and yeah its not working i wish i could just die and i hate myself and i just im so confused and yeah. im sorry if i wasted your time. i just needed somewhere to let it all out.
  2. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Jordan welcome to the forum,

This is where you can let it out. I assure you that you haven't wasted anyone's time. There are quite a few of us who have gone through or are going through what you just described. We're here to listen, we're here to keep you going. The forums are here to express yourself, the chat is open if you need to talk, my private message box is open if you have any questions or concerns or just want to talk. You can get through this, we're here to help, you have what it takes.