My Life Ended 15 Years Ago

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Compost, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compost

Compost New Member

I was born to a single abusive mother.
    She took me away from my dad when I was 6-7 and kept me from him until I was 12. Thing is my dad re married and had 4 more kids and wanted me to come and stay with him and meet my brothers and sisters. He died that Christmas and I never knew until I turned 27.
    For some unknown reason, even though I found my brothers and sisters they refuse to talk to me.
    I've been alone for a long time.
    15 years ago I injured my lower back and workers comp denied my claim. I ended up homeless and in a bad place. This 15 year old girl was running away from home and told her friends to say she was with me so she wouldn't be caught with her BF. Even though every report the cops got that said I was with her never panned out. I was never with her. The whole thing escalated and I was arrested and charged with 17counts of Rape 3.
    I ran until I had enough money to face these charges with a good lawyer.
    I was fraudulently convicted of one count of Rape 3.
    Funny thing is I didn't do any prison time just three years probation which I finished without any violations. My last probation officer tried to help me get off but it didn't work.
    I became a low level sex offender because I was a convenient target.

I have been trying hard to re build my life but have lost my will to continue. I'm buried beneath to much bullshit.

I want the world to know I did not commit this crime. To prove it I must die.
    Maybe then my story will come out and others will avoid this kind of punishment. Think Duke Lacrosse Team and DA Nifong.

Today I will collect the drugs I need to finish myself off.
    I will come back here and post my real name and more about the lying cops and girl that ruined my life.
    I want them to know they killed a good man. I want them to talk to my friends and realize what they done.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

If what you say is true, then i feel very sorry. Have you tried going public with this story?

3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I am really sorry you have had such a hard life, but ending it is not the answer. Also the admins will delete your name if it is posted and this site is not google searchable, so if you are looking at this as a way to get your story out that is not possible, although you can get support here. Take care.

4. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

I understand about the first bit. I have a similar thing regarding parents. In fact mine is a LOT like yours. F those evil ppl. Stay alive and rebuild things from scratch. Start from the bottom and work your way up and out from the place your in now.

You have been through hell and back from what you have said, but dont go yet. Your times not yet, stay a while longer and take it little by little. Do WHATEVER it takes to survive one more day.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear what happened. I have always had fears of something like that happening to me. :( I am sorry it happened to you.

I hope you can find the will to put down the drugs and rebuild. I know how hard that can be. You can do it you can find a life again. One person believed you, your old probation officer. That means that you can find others who will believe you as well.

Try not to lose help because some stupid teen targeted you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.