my life has gone in a circle

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Alexandrialaska, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexandrialaska

Alexandrialaska New Member

this time last year i felt exactly the same as i do now, this wave of depression has come back into my life. recently i found out that my boyfriend has been telling people that we had broken up and is already seeing a new girl. my ex before him did the same exact thing last year. i truly thought that he was different and wouldn't do that, i gave him all of my trust and myself. now that he broke that, after he promised me that things would never go that way, i feel like a complete fool. i have had issues with depression for years, and with all that is going on right now my thoughts of suicide have grown. it scares me that i even think of actually going through with it, and i am afraid to ask for counselling because i know my parents will act like i am a completely different person, not their daughter. i know i shouldn't get this way over a boy, but he made me feel like i was wanted. i'm not sure what i should do anymore, thanks for reading my vent.

2. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Jesus, we're very much alike. My parents seriously dislike me trying to get counseling.

3. Alexandrialaska

Alexandrialaska New Member

i've went to counselling once, and my parents acted like i would snap at any moment. it was ridiculous because in the end i had to watch what i would say to the therapist so my parents wouldn't think that i was going to try to kill myself at the smallest thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.