My life has just gone down and down and now its time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mbrace, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbrace

mbrace Member

I went for a job interview today in some grotty warehouse for minimum pay and it just made me think how low my life has gone down hill, this time last year I had a decent job decent pay, was engaged and with the girl i loved. Then november hits i'm made redundant, december my girlfriend cheats on me and we split up because she supposdly loves me but can't be with me but happy to be with this other guy. Its now nearly march i've had loads of job interviews and nothing, i'm stuck in my grandparents spare room i'm a mess my moneys slowly going down i've got an 8k load to repay i have hit the bottom of the barrel i tried overdosing when i split with my ex and it didn't work so I am now just contmeplating taking the rest of my money its not a great deal to be honest and flying to a country i really want to go to spending my money then just ending it all whether a train or just jumping off some it, i just can't carry on any more. I would try another OD but I mostly likely won't succeed can you OD on prozac?
  2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

I overdosed on "awareness".
  3. exitpain

exitpain New Member

I hear you. I often dream of taking the last bit of money I have and going to the beach. I think it is a good plan if you are serious about ending your life. Who knows, maybe you will meet someone on your trip that changes how you view the world. Nevertheless, you would get to see a part of world you have dreamed of and be free of horrible thoughts running through your mind hour after hour. Maybe you could apply for a job at your travel destination? Never go home type thing. Just make enough money to stay where you are visiting and meet new friends, experience a new culture, demand nothing of yourself but existing in a place that you have always wanted to visit. It is worth a try. What have you got to lose? Money of course, but you can't spend money when your dead. My fondest hope that you find the courage to go away to the country you dream of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.