My Life Has Just Gotten Worse & Worse!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Amanda, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I haven't come here in over a year, but here I am again, and my life has just gotten worse.

In the last year I have attempted suicide 34 times, been admitted to the ER 66 times. Now I am facing criminal charges due to my suicidal behavior. I have to go to court on August 11th and I could face time in jail. I have no idea what Im going to do, I just want to die and be done with it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The judge i hope will get you some more supports in community so you do not have to call for help You have an illness and that is not a criminal offence you tell the judge you need more community supports in place ok. ACT team is one support you could ask for try not to worry ok this may be a good start on getting the help you need

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

So what happens if you go to the ER for the 67th time before court?

Im sure jail time wont happen, maybe involuntary time in hospital to get you stabilized but I dont know Canadas system but its logical alternative.

4. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

What is an ACT team?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The laws regarding mental health vary from country to country, so I would seek the advice of a solicitor if I were you. Hopefully Canada has free legal aid like Ireland does.
    I am here if you need to talk :hug: Wish you the very best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.