My life,i want end with it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by charterox, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charterox

charterox New Member

Well,hi.
    On start i want to say sorry to you guys for my english.

I lost all my faith in pepole,and love.Everyone in environment keep tease me,flaming for no reason...nobody react to this,teachers,family,and other pepole.Even my ex-girls destroy me from inside.I was 3 times betrayed.My last relationship looks like i doing everything for her..she was playing with me.My love to her was used to her purposes.I trying so hard to forgot about past but it's so hard...I can't trust nobody,nobody want's help me nobody even tryied.I lost my friends cuz of my ex.She told them how bad I'm etc... I'm left to myself. It's so hard to me...I need someone who help or I don't be on this world too much..Sorry for my English,im in tears when i typping it.

2. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

You mind telling us about your life more right now? Perhaps there's things you're not seeing that would help you get over these issues.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, we care here and we're willing to listen and try to help. I've been in tears today too, im sorry things are not going so well for you. Your ex doesn't sound like a very nice person, maybe try a new group of friends, keep talking to us!

4. charterox

charterox New Member

I trying to trust pepole,but everyone looks same...I trying but it's always the same way

5. Petal

Maybe you are looking too much into it, in what way are you trying and why do you feel you cannot trust them?

6. charterox

charterox New Member

i just thinking they will hurt me again

7. Petal

:( That is sad, But please keep trying and try to remain positive :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.