my life is a joke...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

the title of this post says it all.. F**K life.. it never gets better and i truly want it over with...ive got a plan and im in the frame of mind to end my life.. i see NO point in existing any longer...

heres to not waking up...
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't take action when you are in this frame of mind. I would be lying if I promised you thing would get better because there are no guarantees that the y will. But the possibilities do exist that they can and things change every day. I know the struggles are difficult and many but don't give up on yourself.
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i dont kno wat to say when people feel like this. cause every thing i say will be already heard 200 times. my life is a joke too and not a very funny one. having a plan for trying to get my buiseness to work and having hobbies is what gives me a sherd of hope to keep going, but i kno it gets harder and harder when u see the same dissapointements with no hope. i dont kno how to help *hugglez* :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree, don't do anything while you are thinking on these lines. Can you tell us what has irratated you, so we can understand what is going on.
    If you can't change the frame of mind you are in then you need to go directly to the emergency room and ask for help. You really need a professional to talk with. They are better equipted to help you. We are hear for you if it is getting worst, then you need to keep talking to us while you are waiting for the ambulance or let us know later if you are getting a ride from someone else. You don't need to be driving in this state of mind. Please keep us informed because we care and we can understand the pain you are in. Take Care...:chopper:...
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Life can get better. As long as you have the will and the ability then you can do it.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Life can be better, but it's you that has to put in the effort. No one else can change it for you. I really hope you don't go through with your plan :sad: please talk to a friend or even try calling the samaratins, they can help you get through the worst of times , take care hun :arms:
  7. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

life is difficult as the others have but i hope and that is all i can do that there is life left in you to live. It has to be an inner source to really live and make an effort to put in affect the changes to lead a somewhat satisfactory life. I know how extremely tiring, to be pushing on without a compellling reason in sight to give that extra lift for change. good luck in your journey where ever it leads.
  8. -listen to the song A perfect Circle- The Outsider

it helps me allot :(*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.