My life is crashing down..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Spearmint, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Trigger, maybe.

I don't know what's wrong with me..
    I'm not ever good enough for my family. Ever.
    My friends, pfft, where are they when I need them?
    I feel like I have no control in my life, and the only thing I do have any control over is my cutting. It's what keeps me sane, but I'm scared to cut right now, I need to, I want to..because of how I am, I know I wouldn't be able to stop, I'd cut too deep...I'm so over living like this. I don't know what to do anymore... :cry: :unsure:
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Jess please get back online or at least answer your phone :cry:
    I'm worried about you Jess please let me know you're okay :sad:
  3. Spearmint

My arm is so totally and completely fucked, and I want to do more, I'm so scared... :cry:
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Jess please get on MSN, talk to me. Please.

:hug: :hug: Let's talk, maybe we can get your mind off things, or maybe it'd help you to have a good cry about it.
  5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Jess hun :hug: please talk to Ester.

:sad: I'll help if I can..

Please stay safe, Jess. You're cared about, you know. You are. You're good enough for your family. It's just they aren't good enough for you. They dont deserve you at all. Yo'ure so much better. you're eternally precious. sucks they've got you brainwashed.

Please stay safe, be careful. Try not to do anything. Let us talk t oyou. :hug:
  6. Spearmint

:hug: :hug: both..

I'm trying so hard to keep my mind off of everything. But I can't, I need to go deeper, I physically need it right now.
  7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It can't be that bad. Please, keep trying! :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Keep hanging in there Jess. Find a distraction so your mind is forced away from what you want to do. Go for a walk, rearrange your room, type out a letter. Turn on the tv and type whatever you hear them saying. Anything that occupies your mind. Get past the urge and you will be okay. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.