My life is falling apart

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Nothing is going right, I lost all social contact with my peers today, I hate I can't seem to get any intrest in my school work and if I could the job market is so bad it's not like it would even matter, I am still unhappy about the way I look, simply put myself and my life and I don't see any point in living another minute.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hey friend. I am sorry to hear that you are having a horrible time right now. You have a purpose, and you are needed in this life more than you know. Andrew, there is always hope, do not give up when things get tough. Get up, dust yourself off, and try again. When I felt as you do it took me a long time to realize that I haven't tried all there is to try. I haven't explored all my options of happiness. I did not truly search for answers, and when I came to this realization. I did something about it. I opened my mind and soul, and searched and found what I always yearned for. Love, and not just any love, but the only love that I need to survive. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If I made it so can you! :hug:

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of looking, I see what's out there and none of it works for me, I just want everything to be over with.

4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Fine fuck it seems like no one seems to care anyway

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Took me a while to get here today, but I do care and hope that you can sort out something to start with...make it a small goal...something of interest and get it done...let me know if I can help you get started...big hugs, J

6. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I don't see the point in trying anymore even the small goals are out of reach, I just want everything to be over with.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Like I said no one seems to care anyway

8. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

You know people here care about you, Andrew. *hugs*

9. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

No I don't actually if I slit my wrist tonight I don't think there would be anybody in the world who would care, hell since I payed my october rent they probaly wouldn't find my body till november.

10. hillsworth13

hillsworth13 Member

I know that there is someone who cares about you - whether you know it or not. Even people who live around you, take the same classes as you, the people who ate across from you a breakfast, THEY care about you, please take my word for it. And even though I don't know you, I care for you. You've come to the right place for support...don't give up

11. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

If they cared they probaly would of let me know they would have, instead I spent most of my life isolated and alone. No one gives a damn about me, I have either been invisible or an object to fill other peoples unfilled desires. There has never been any me, just a shell of a person without any redeeming qualites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.