my life is fucked

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nathan :), Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Right so I'm. Going to be made homeless - what happens if I tell mental health this?
    Parents are making me feel shit n talking about kicking me out?

I can't do this anymore help I need your support again I've had enough I'm scared, upset constantly fucking up

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

natalie honey :hug: You have my support all the time, if there's anything I can do at all don't hesitate to message me :hug:

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

So sorry to hear this Natalie. Do you have any family or friends you can stay with if you can't stay with your parents?

I sure pray everything works out for you. Hugs.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on Nat and yes, do tell someone who can help about this

5. Nathan :)

i can stay with friends temporay however i will need to find somewhere more permanent.
    So great to say my birthday is tomorrow and im here fighting university (theres some conditions to me going back that are abit extreme), got no family to turn to, going to be homeless,

so yeah i can clearly say this is the worst time of my life so if i seem down sorry but i can't be happy all the time.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Not knowing what country you are in might make this advice redundant, but here in the UK, our mental health services can refer to a psychiatric social worker.
    If you have anything similar, ask to see the social worker who can help with the homelessness and maybe even the uni problem.

Failing that, have you tried speaking to Shelter or Mind?

7. Nathan :)

I am in the uk and thank you

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Oh Nat...in two hours here, and now, by you, it is your birthday...wishing you a better year and do not let your family undo all the good work you have done...and about getting back into school...try to negotiate the best you can and give them what they want...it is important for you to finish that

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

10. Nathan :)

Yeah I'm going to try to come to an agreement with the uni I have a meeting tomorrow, I'm more than happy to live off campus but nearby but for example one of the conditions is that I don't attend social or sporting events after the working day. So I'm just going to see if we can agree something.

11. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

And now your problem is solved, Nat!! Happy Birthday, to you!!! <3 I'm glad that you'll have somewhere else to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.