My life is gone and I want it back

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Endoftheline, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endoftheline

Endoftheline Member

Long story.

In grade 10 I skipped a lot of school with my friends which resulted in me being kicked out. I tried really hard to get my principle to give me a second chance but it was a no go. My parents were pretty upset with me and they made me enroll into an alternate school about a month after I was kicked out.

I went to the alternate school for a few months until the school year ended and I received a few credits a long the way. Needless to say I didn't end up going back to school after the summer break. I felt really out of place at that school because I was only 16 and I didn't know anyone.

I ended up playing video games online and I got pretty addicted. I was so addicted up until a few months back that I barely left the house. When I say barely I mean only a few times per month when my parents would make me. I would only end up going out to corner stores for junk food though.

I have lost touch with all my friends. Haven't had a friend for about 2 years, it sucks. So, I have been sitting around this house now for almost 3 years now... My parents aren't rich and can't really afford to have me here anymore either, but I know they would never kick me out. Although maybe that's what I need to get going.

I've stopped playing the online games and started looking for a job, with no luck. I guess nobody wants a high school drop out and I can't say that I blame them. I don't even know what to put on a resume because I have never even had a job. I tried joining the army but I found out that I have arthritis in my spine so I couldn't join.

I want to go back to school, make some friends and get my life back on track. But I don't have any money for transportation and I am afraid to do it because I feel like I am awkward and to old now.

I'm also a really shy guy and it holds me back a lot. I'm depressed and I want my life to be normal again... But how can I do it? I only have 12 high school credits and I need 32 to graduate. I'm screwed. I want my life back, help please.

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong section or even the wrong forums but I didn't know where else to ask for help.

Thank you for reading and any help is greatly appreciated!

2. ShermanFlynn

ShermanFlynn Banned Member

Tehn go bak two skool! Dont sey you wunt to do et. GO DO ET!

3. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

You know what you have to do....go back to highschool and finish. The longer you wait, the harder it will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.