My Life is Like a Fire......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nighton, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighton

Nighton Member

My life is like a fire.....starts small and useful, and gets big and just needs to be put out. That is me. I need to be killed. I confessed to my mom and she dosent believe me anyway.... No one knows what my life is like!!!!! I am honestly 10 and the reason i signed up for no COPPA was I DIDNT WANT TO PUT UP WITH MY MOM SAYING NO!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: Every decision I make isnt right........it is for me though:sad:

My hobby is dancing and everyone thinks i'm gay for that....and here comes my mom-----i cannot type much longer.....oh k my life sucksd ok i need ehl;p please heklp!!!!

2. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Well, what's making you feel that you deserve to die? What's on?
    btw, dancing is one of the most ancient form of art, and if your friends or peopole around you don't understand that you like it without being gay, they're ignorant and you must ignore them

3. Nighton

Nighton Member

thanks for your positive response.

1(why do i need to die):because I feel my whole life has failed :tumblewee :bottle: :bash: :thumbdown :aussie: :ec: :doh: :sad::whip: :missing: and i dont feel useful. if you need more than that i can talk more than that.

4. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

What you do is useful if YOU think it's useful. Live for yourself, not for others. Do the things you enjoy and don't let other people deter you from them.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Nighton,

I agree with Erebos on this, you should live your life for you. You say you fell useless, well hun, your not alone in that. Many people do feel the same way as you do. A lot of people constantly put them selfs down because its so easy to do. Think of it like this, if you see someone else being put down, you'd stand up for whatever opinion you believed in right? If you put yourself down you can't argue with that, so you start to believe it until you feel you have no self worth.

In your first post you say you told your mum and she didn't believe you, often when a child is depressed or suicidal the parent will naturally try and block it from their system, not because their being nasty or that they don't believe you, its because their scared, extremely scared and have a hard time accepting the fact that theirs a possibility of losing a child in such a traumatic way.

You want help, the only way you can get help is to help yourself and we can support you in that by giving you a place to vent out your thoughts and concerns. But ultimately no one can help you if your not willing to help yourself. But since you came to this site i'm very sure that you are asking for help and thats a fantastic thing to achieve.

Regarding your mum, maybe you can sit down and have an open and honest chat with her?? Parents are hard to talk that openly with, i understand that but if you sit down and tell her everything your feeling she can understand how your feeling a lot better and essentially get you the right support that you need. If you feel like you can't talk verbally to her, then i would suggest writing an honest letter to her?? I myself did write a letter to a family member about how i was feeling and it did help A LOT.

I really hope you can come through this difficult time, there is light at the end of the tunnel of such pain and darkness. With the right support it is very possible to live your life with self worth and happiness. Make your life what you wanna be. You have such potential to be anything you wish to be. Chase that dream and make yourself happy.

Wishing you all the best,

Vikki.

6. Nighton

Nighton Member

I can't live my life at all the way I want to, my 10-year-old status blocks me from doing anything but being torchered by the freaking laws. :mad:

Why are kids underestimated? especially kids with my IQ? (If you dont know my IQ, you can think of me as a guy with a batchlers degree.) I know I can't ask you guy for answers to everything, so im sorry :dry:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.