my life is meaningless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

It's one bad thing after another and I am tired of trying to hang on. There is no hope in my life and I am tired of being hurt my family and others. Everyone only sees my faults and never what I have done for myself. I have no choice but to take my life.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You see it hun that is all that matters ok I am sorry your family hurts you but you see your are a fighter ok and we see that too hun so please hun stay safe ok.
    Your life has meaning you just have not found your way yet and you are someone important ok no matter what anyone says you are There is hope it is there it is just not showing itself right now but it is there hun hugs

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

No....it's not going to get better. I have eight cans of beer left. When I finish them all, I am done with this mistake called my life. I'm sorry.

4. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

It can get better. Life changes from day to day. I know that when things are terrible, we lose the ability to remember the better times, or to believe that things have changed before and they will again. Things will get better sometimes. And other times, they will be as bad as they are now. But neither of those states lasts forever. Don't give up. There are people for you here. We will be here for you.

Take care, friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.