my life is miserable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EmptyLife, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

no friends. never had a boyfriend. never had a sexual response. no accomplishments. nothing makes me happy.
    miserable, cruel family -- though a lot of people have that.
    tried hard all my life. i just don't get people.
    and on these message boards, usually get ignored.

2. Canti

Canti Guest

I wouldnt say the no boyfriend or sexual responce is so bad, i wanted to keep my virginity till like.. 29 or something (alas it was.. taken from me?). I bet you have some accomplishments, everone does.

Anyway im not going to turn this into a "You´re wrong, you have accomplished lots of things, i know that even though i dont know you" kinda posts. so.. if you want to chat feel free to PM me.

Yatta!

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. I wish I could make it better, but then, if I knew how to make things better I'd be happier myself. Im sorry I can't be of more help.:sad:

4. aquarius

aquarius Member

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I was married for 8 years right after high school. We got divorced 15 years ago. I havn't had a date since - for 15 years. I have zero friends - none at all. I became anti-social. But, i'm working on changing that. That will change.

I'm past 40 and I'm the ultimate poster child for a loser. My picture should be in the Webster's dictionary for the definition of "loser."

But, I don't give a crap about none of it. None of it means anything. I keep trying to improve my life and I know that things will get better someday for me. It's just a matter of time.

You gotta work towards making change - it doesn't just come to you. It might seem hard, but no-one said life was easy or fair.

5. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

Key word being WANTED ;)
    There are people (me included) who want to have sex right now, but we keep failing ... and it's not lack of sex,but those failures, that are crippling.

@EmptyLife:
    almost the same here. I'm just on big pile of nothing and i keep failing at everything:mellow:

6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

hmm your not a loser if you got married and you must have kids.:dry:

7. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I don't believe anyone is purposely ignoring you. Please try not to think that way because it is another trick of the mind. I care about you as much as I care about anyone who is a child of God (meaning all of us because not one of us could get here on our own). Of course, I love my family more than a stranger because my parents have raised me from a little girl (so it is no wonder I would have a special feeling for them in a personal sense), but I love you in the same way as I love all human beings. This love is an existential feeling of commiseration for your pain, but it is love nonetheless and maybe even more important in the scheme of god's plan due to the need for all of us to share our sadness and our accomplishments with others. We are all human beings and we are all in this life together in good times and bad times. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I don't want you to take this the wrong way. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  8. aquarius

aquarius Member

Actually, no we didn't have any kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.