My life is over. Cya.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mlxjaded, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I stayed up really late last night doing random things online. One of those those things was browsing here of SF. I fell asleep and I almost had a panic attack when I woke up.

Usually, I will do all my browsing then do a reset on my internet. It clears everything like history, cache, cookies, name/passwords, etc.

Well I didn't to that last night because I forgot.

Stupid stupid stupid me!

The only pages that I left completely open were Twitter and some no-hard YouTube video.

I thought to myself: Why would my brother go through my history?

Well I think he did.

All day he has been checking up on. Saying things like "Don't do anything stupid." - I know it sounds direct to this site but it could be about other things.

I am very paranoid now.
    I just want to go.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Try one of two things. Either ask him directly why he was on your computer? And dont give up until he gives you a satisfactory answer. Or make light of his comments. Try to throw a jokey atmosphere back at him. He might eventually crack at you taking light of such a situation and confess.

I dont think you should be paranoid. I used to try and hide my activity on here. But my kids all know about my mental health issues. I dont hide that so why hide here. I actually have more privacy now then I did before. If you can find out for certain that he did take a peek, then try to have a serious talk about why you need this site. Make him understand how important it is to you to be able to talk about feelings that you couldnt bring yourself to sahre with people in RL. You might be surprised to find out he understands.

Either way, I hope you get the answers you need so that you can feel comfortable again.

3. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I really don't know what to do. Me and him don't really talk much anyway and I'm not going to start a conversation with him.

I was thinking maybe to play it off as some band forum? This could end badly though if he decides to research them. I don't know what to do!

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Playing it off would be a great idea. How about pretending to get on the phone to a friend and saying "Oh! that suicideforum thing? yeah, I checked it out, I went to the wrong forum though, so what is the suicidal tendencies official forum URL again?" or maybe pretend it was for a school project, tell him "So hey bro, got any idea what causes suicide?", or "I know a guy at work who killed himself recently bro, he seemed so happy, and..." etc.

Try anything effective to get yourself out of this mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.