my life is over soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I thought this time would be diffrent, I thought I would do better in school, make friends, and live a happy and content life for the next three years. But none of that is going to happen. I have my first test thursday that I am going to fail miserably on, I made no connections with my classmates, its the exact same scenario that made me break in the first place and took me 18 months to recover from. I don't have any reason for living, I am going to fail out of school, with no place to go, and nothing to show for it, I think it may be time to kill myself soon.
  2. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Wish I knew how to help. Don't know if you believe in God, but I'll pray for you.
  3. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

How much time have you given yourself to get reacclimated to your new environment? The only thing I can say is that you never know when things will change, and it takes a bit of courage to stick your head out enough to connect with other people. If this is your first test tomorrow, then you still have quite a few hours to get working and salvage what you can. Short-term, focus on your test, do what you can. After this test there will be another and another that can help raise your grade. Things won't always be this way, just have to give yourself enough time to gain confidence with small steps. It sounds stupid, and it sounds silly, but if it's so silly, then why not give it a chance? What you're doing now isn't working if you're drifting towards suicide, so why not try something different? But your best bet right now is to focus on the test, and keep yourself busy for tonight. Make sure you sleep.

Could you post after the test tomorrow so I can see how you're doing? I have more to say, but don't want to distract you. (Unless you need me to keep on going, then I will). Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.