my life is pretty much over..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

i'm doing so horribly in all my college classes and i just can't afford to be failing any classes right now. money is so tight it's a miracle i'm even away at college & i tried so hard to get here and now that i'm here, i can't do anything. i have a calculus test tomorrow and i don't know any of the material. it's 1AM now and i've been studying all day and i've learned nothing. is it possible to develop a learning condition? i never used to be this horrible at learning. i'm literally just crying over my textbook right now. i cannot deal with this just feels so hopeless
  2. L108935

L108935 Well-Known Member

Theres who helps with very basic problems.
    Also, what I use are the free video lectures from MIT on
    I'm in the same boat as you.
  3. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have accomplished a lot already in life. Getting to college these days is a major accomplishment. Yes the costs are outrageous, but the reward is worth it. Are you far from home? That could easily add to the stress of college. Have you talked to any of your counselors? Maybe they can suggest a tutoring program or study group to help you in the areas that you are struggling in. Have you been treated for depression? I know that schools have many forms of support for their students, while one may not work, others might. Keep posting, the support on here is very helpful and you can always speak your mind without being judged. Best of luck to you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.