My life is so amazing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Here I am sitting in a hospital bed after an asthma attack and it looks like I'm losing a place to live in the process. Also seems my relationship is ending. I guess I deserved all of this.

morfea

Antiquities Friend
No, you most definitely did not deserve it. Things happen to make us wonder why? but nobody deserves to have problems of any kind. Banal as it may seem that's just how life is. I do feel sorry for your problems Kankuro, but don't give up on yourself. Asthma is difficult but not untreatable, and if your relationship is ending maybe it's for the better, no use on trying to force something if it doesn't work, better to end it now then later. Focus your attention now on getting better, when that asthma attack is over you'll have more strength and will to deal with other problems. Wish you the best :)

NoGood

ive been having a run of bad luck aswell and i wondered 'why me' and i couldnt understand what i had done to deserve this shit. But mum grandma told my mother something many years ago and she passed it onto me - life is a long run, things may be shitty now but the cards your dealt are now just the hand u have now, its the hand that you will have throughout your life.

You are a good person and i believe that your hand in life will get better, it may not seem that way now but isnt it something to hope for and maybe look forward too?

You've often been there for me when I was having a shitty day so I'd be a terrible person if I didn't return the favor.

I believe that you once said to me, "you've had a huge impact on people here."

That's an understatement where you're concerned.

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but you need to talk to the doctors about this while you're in the hospital. As far as the relationship is concerned, keep in mind that that relationship isn't just you. Don't allow this one relationship to define who you are . . . make sure that you're comfortable with yourself as an individual, too.

And if you don't know yet who you are . . . good! Nobody does. Personalities change and evolve with experience and compassion.

But from what I've seen, you're a caring and compassionate person, and the world would be a much dimmer place without you. There aren't enough sensitive people any more.

You do us proud. Don't ever let anybody convince you otherwise.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Well there is more to this... Once I leave here I will have nowhere to go. I'm completely broke since I've paying for all the groceries and everything else. I will likely end up dying anyways so I'm just going to do it myself. I have no reason to live now. I'm not even getting my stuff back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00