My life just goes from bad to worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

As if things weren't bad enough I've just had my support worker inform me that I'm probably gonna be kicked out of the supported house i live in because of my recent overdoses. Apparantly the neighbours complained about the constant visits from the police and paramedics. So I'm being punished for being depressed. What have I done to deserve this life full of such misery?
  2. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that!

I hope for the best that you dont get evicted, especially for such sensitive nature. They will help find a solution, not cause more suffering to you, so i hope any one in a right mind will give you advice rather than take away. If they are a good support worker, they should work side by side with you on this. Keep us informed about this, because i hope there is some legislation to prevent such events.

I feel for you, there cant be anything worse than to feel so low and to have it feel worse! not a nice feeling.

Any friends or family to help you on the way?

You should know you havnt done anything wrong ! thats the best start - never blame yourself either.

Talk to us, and we will try to help you along the way! i sure will help !
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Can you do a contract with your worker? When you become suicidal, speak up and get help and/or if you attempt suicide again, you lose residency. Does that seem fair to you?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They can't evict you not for medical reasons if you have psychological problems you case worker needs to work this out. Legally i would think they would have hard time evicting you unless something else is set up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.