My life just went downhill

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lerf, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lerf

Lerf New Member

So recently I lived in TN. My step father got stage 4 cancer and he ended up passing away two years later. He worked through it luckily enough for my mother and I to be able to buy a small house here in AZ. We spent most of that money to move with some family in Los Angeles before we found an affordable house in AZ. Due to all the things collapsing on me I had to drop my mechanical engineering degree to try to pursue just finding a different route. So now I'm here in AZ and just 8 months ago I was still upset from his death and I started drinking (age 22). And my mom is a good lady but she is just a little over compulsive sometimes. I drank too much and ended up attempting suicide. She flipped out and called the cops and I was in a mental place for one week. So crazy. So now it just demotivated me to to do anything. I lost all my friends and everything. Sad part is most people come here for girl problems and luckily I haven't had any in the past four years. I just don't know where to start. Our house is paid off but now we are out of money and i don't know where to work. It's so depressing starting from the bottom knowing I could be making 60k a year if I finished college. I wonder too why god didn't send me a girl to help me get through this... It's like just bad luck, I look better than most people but it's like everyone is racist or something. Anyone know a good place to start... A good job in the phoenix az area that could just let me settle down? And recently a girl that I liked has gone with someone else with a ton of money and it's just so sick. I can't stand being better than people yet not having the tools they have. I've just had it and I've been like hitting my head out of frustration and it's just so sick.
    Help accepting emails powerpocket@icloud.com if anyone has any helpful links or ideas.

I'm Bryan btw

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What about going back to finish school, get loans and work part time to get some income going that you need to survive on?

3. Lerf

Lerf New Member

Just After all of this I don't think I'm capable of completing it anymore. Just a full time job is the only way I guess

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leaf, you can finish your school as you are important. Do not think anything different. I know life is hard but it's about dealing one day at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.