My youth....please.......

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by NeedKIDhoodback, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UGH!!! I CANT STAND THIS AVATAR!!!! GET THE @&%@ RID OF IT!!!!!!! STUPID cat! STUUUPIIDDD!!!!...*sobs* me.....

I am a member of (santa123fawr..). Just today, I disided, against MY OWN FREE WILL, that I might hate and avoid all things Hello Kitty for being 'cute'. Forever. I even posted it publicly, and OFFISHALIZED, too, on a forum I am a CONSTENT MEMBER and have friends on...a Hello Kitty one at that. I am going through an extreme depression now, but i'm not sure if i even have....the emotional delete that post.....

I have horrable, trammatic feelings twards 'cute stuff'. This time, it might finally be causing a real h*te...I don't want to feel this way. At all. But I...don't have much choice.

People have told me MANY times in the past 'being a girly girl doesn't make you anything BUT girly, espesally if you are innocent and not even LOOKING for a boyfriend, or beauty..'. I am a TOTAL 'girly girl'. I always WAS one. You'd think, i'd be happy with that. Well guess what?

If there's anything i loathe, it's stupidity. It is my BIGGEST dispise of my's the last thing in the WORLD I wanna end up being, espesally in such a cold, DARK (yes, COMPLETELY), un-forfiving world like this one....i've came VERY close to commiting suiside just yesterday, and, still plan on going through with it....and most likely will now. My heart is breaking. My world is too. Everything that ever had a meaning to me? It's gone...forever. Why?

BECAUSE HUMANS ARE SOO IGNORENT. Does it HAVE to be 'girly' to like 'cute' things?! Even IF its LITTLE GIRL stuff??!!! Does being a 'girly girl' HAVE to equal STUPIDITY??!!! Why....WHHHHYYY???!!!

Just soo you a child, I was always reading....

If I can't be inteligent, i'll die. Also, i have extreme autism. me....please!!! please...please......

*kill's a STUPID (ugh!!!) sheep:sheep2:*

Also...stereo types...should PERISH...they just. CANT be real!!! At all......
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  2. ...thisw should have been posted under 'bullying', really...

But...bullies aren't right. I need to relize that...

I AM smart, aren't I?...yeah i'd think so :|
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Here is a big :hug: for you.
  4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

there's nothing wrong with being cute and girly!!!!
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: There is nothing wrong with being cute and intelligent. That is just the way I like my females cute but smart. I hate how cute is always tied together with innocent ignorance. God damn society and making things that way.

>.> I do agree though hello Kitty must be stopped. It is ushering in something evil... :hug: never stop being cute. Cute things are the best.
  6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I agree
  7. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Who cares, it's just Hello Kitty. :p Nothing wrong with being girly. They need to find something else to do.

I think I understand your frustration. It really sucks to have something you like be "invalidated" (I get the same way about my pokemon obsession. Apparently you aren't allowed to enjoy video games once you're older, pfft). I know you're supposed to just "not let it bother you," but it's really not that easy. :/

I'm sure these stereotypes will die eventually. Just not anytime soon.

I'm autistic too by the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.