My life sucks (sounds like a cliché, but so true)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wilco, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilco

wilco Member

Hello to everyone. I am french, so all my apollogies if I make some grammar mistakes... I didn't find a forum about suicide in french, not a good one, this one seems friendly;

Here is my problem, it can be really funny from an outside point of view, but it really fuck my life:

2years ago, with no reason, my feet started to smell bad while I was wearing shoes (all kind of shoes, I tried a lot of different pairs). When I say it smells bad, I mean really bad, 3 meters around me while I wear my shoes. (of course in two years I tried a lot of medecine, saw a lot of skin doctors, even had botox injections in feet, and my hygiene is very good).

It kills my social life, when I take the train, everyone is annoyed by the odor, when I'm at my lessons at uni, its the same. Every social situation is unbearable.... :(

And as if my life was not fucked enough, I have been told in march of this year, by doctors, that I have a neurogical disease that affect my movements. They think there might be a link with my feet problem but they don't know how to take it off :(

I am avoiding every single social situation outside of my home, I can"t study seriously, I can't work, I can't see friends, it allways end up as a social humiliation. ALLWAYS. Then I come back home, cry and try to sleep in order to forget about my life.

I'm not brave enough to kill myself, im too scared to miss the action. But if I only had to push a button to put an end to everything, I would have done so several times. I mean it. I just can't cope with this life it's too much.

I've seen a shrink but he gaves me stupid medication that make me feel worse.

2. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry to hear that...sounds like crap...I hate medication. They always give it to you and they promise it'll help and then it does the exact oppisite. I used to have teh same problem with my feet...all sorts of medication and nothing worked...but it natrualy went away, I hope the same happens for you.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi wilco. Sorry to hear that your feet smell so bad. Could it be a really nasty fungus that just refuses to die?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Try wearing flip flops as much as possible to help dry your feet out. You might also try soaking them in epsom salts. Between air drying and epsom salts it just might help clear them up.~Joseph~

5. wilco

wilco Member

Thank you guys for your answers

Stranger1, I have tried flipflops during summer, but strangely the problem persists.

I'm not sure what is epsom salt in french, but I tried magnesium products, aswell as alum, and bicarbonate sodium. But it really does nothing to my feet. I tried various cream against fungus who didn't work. I have been at hospital in the dermatology department, they prepared special products for my feet, but they didn't work neither. I even had botox injections in my feet, my feet stopped to sweat completely, but the odour persisted.

I tried more than 10 different pair of shoes, but the odour comes in less than 1 hour, even with shoes that I just bought.

I also tried special diets, to respect the basic/acid of my stomach, but no difference neither.

dAVE I don't know if its a fungus, but I tried to treat my feet as if I had a fungus but it didn't go away...

I have spent more than 5000 euros for my feet in 2 years and a half and nothing does help me, I'm forgiving the fight.

Effeverscentpsyche I agree with you about the shrinks, did you do something special for you feet that you think could have had an influence?

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wilco,
    Something else you might try is putting baking soda in your shoes. Here in the USA people use it in there refrigerators to absorb smells from the different foods they have in there.
    It's just a thought! I also have problems with my feet right now,I have a fungus under my toenails and the meds the doctor gave me for it didn't work. I can't reach my toes because of the weight I put on over the past year from meds. I can't get anyone to cut them for me because evryone says that is grose. Well help me get them short so I can try some over the counter meds.
    Long winded aren't I.Sorry about that, try the baking soda...Take Care~Joseph~

7. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

My dad had me soak my feet in Bleach and water a few times before...I dunno if that did anything though...maybe

8. wilco

wilco Member

Thank you for your answers

Stranger1, I've been looking for baking soda on internet, but actually it is the other name for "sodium bicarbonate" which I already tried... :-/

Effervescentpsyche, isn't bleach dangerous for the skin??

Thank you all for your help anyway ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.