My life sucks...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Somedude92, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Somedude92

Somedude92 New Member

I have no friends everytime I try to form some kind of friendship it never works.

When I try to joke around in a chatroom I get mistaken for a retard and then it hits home.

My life is nothing but a complete trainreck...
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

It could get better. I know how you feel though. Making friends can be hard...

But there could be someone out there, just like you, feeling the exact same way.

it will get better
  3. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Hey dude just want you to know many of us feel alone too. I have had some friends but no one that understands me. Being lonely sucks but in time you will find some friends just don't give up.
  4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i don't have any "friends" right now either so i can be your friend if you'd like :smile: cause i definitely need one too. i feel your pain. i think a lot of people (me included) here feel as if their lives are trainwrecks too so i guess you're in the right place.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
  5. NoOneKnows

NoOneKnows Member

I understand everything you're saying, although I do have a best friend who happens to be my only friend and my girlfriend. She has been around for a long time. But I can't seem to make any new friends and it'. Its hard to make new friends because i'm not that good at having conversations with people I don't know. I feel your pain when you say you have no computer friends and when you go in chatrooms people don't get you. It's the same for me, but I'm just out right ignored. Even on this site,it's like everytime I start my on thread no one replies back. It's hard feeling like and outsider. If you ever want a friend my email is Use it! seriously.