my life will not get better

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pad, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

There are 3 highlights to this year for me-

1) My ex and I meeting. She decided to split after this

2) This holiday I'm on. Not much of a holiday, a drenched 2 weeks looking after my parents dog while they go off to turkey.

3) The next time I meet my ex. Lol, she decided to move over here before we split and still wants to be friends after while still moving here.

This was supposed to be the best year of my life and it sucks so much. I dont have words to describe how i feel, just actions i guess

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear it's been a shit year Pad. It's been a shit year for me as well. No more better or worse than most years though I guess. :(

It seems a lot of the basis on what has made your year bad or what was supposed to make it better are focused on your ex though?

3. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

i guess, but also notice how little anyone cares about me. I don't even care tbh. I also had plans to go to uni that fell through. Ive been told to give up on that, i dont want to but i cant really afford to fail if i do go along with it. This year has made me realise that Im a nobody, an extra, someone that cannot succeed to any degree. My job is hanging on by a thread and I can feel my sanity slipping away, i cry and talk to myself a lot i cant even help it. I dont want to be just ordinary, but I could live with it. The only thing that could change my mind would be by some miracle my ex does change her mind when she comes over. this has turned into a pretty pathetic rant, think ill stop here

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur not pathetic your hurting thats all University can still be a go just try taking less courses go slower at it. There is all kinds of support systems in place if you do go back may sure you get them. I hope you are getting help for your depression meds therapy as this will help. Talk with a councillor at the school before going back and see what is availbable to support your decision. I hope things start turning around for you don't give up hoope and continue to vent here we certainly care and know you are a somebody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.