My Life!

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by l2eadyangel, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

Hello. I have tried other sites before this, but they made me feel like I was mental and that I needed to be locked up in a mental hospital. My story begins when I was 3 years of age. That was when my father molested me. When I was 4 years old I was intro duced to drugs and alcohol by my father. At the age of 10, my father left, only to return when I was 14 years old after my step-dad passed away. And he acted like nothing I have already attempted to kill myself 5 times. My mother does not know about these things. I am 16 now.

2. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Chat Pro SF Author SF Supporter

Hi dear l2eadyangel, (as I've asked you before in chat) have you ever had professional help? Or therapy of any kind? If your mother does not know about these things, then you must have bottled up your experiences for a long time. :(
    I assume that you still live with your parents. But after your attempts, did nobody in your environment notice anything about you? Or tried talking to you?

Is there anyone you could trust that you could talk to?

In any way, I'm very sorry to hear about this and that you have experienced such events in your life.

Stay safe and strong!

3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

This forum, for the most part, will listen to your story, and what you have to say, and will be here to comfort you, whenever you need in that area... especially the comfort area. Most people here, are more than willing to try and comfort you, and to try and help you feel better, and move past it/heal if possible. I am saying this to hopefully encourage you into testing out the waters here, and staying, and becoming a more active member... we have a chat area, and we have this forum area... both can be useful if you either need to talk about something heavy, or if you need support, or if you just need distractions/buddies too...

As for this father issue... I am not so sure that your mother "does not know". I always say this to victims, because if your father was getting you drugged up and drunk... there is no way that a mother would not notice that, or see changes in your behaviour...

I feel like it is my job to tell people who say their other parent does not know, because many often end up finding out that the other parent did... but that is when things can move on from there... either your mother already knows, and has been keeping it a secret (or just didn't know what to do with that information...)... or you must tell her.

It's not right to be around this person, especially with all of your attempts... and I believe that you recognize that as well.. but maybe feel powerless as to where to go, or what to do. But you do have some power here, and you do have rights here. You are MORE important than both your mother and father right now... given the circumstances, you are the PRIORITY... al-right?

4. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

No I have not asked for assistance... My "Dad" is in jail... I have recently opened up to a friend tho...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.