My Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

I had a happy childhood, loving family, good friends. Married a beautiful girl when I was 20 and we had a daughter called Rachel Emily. One night I found my wife with another man and my happy wholesome little world fell apart. I drank heavily
    took all kinds of drugs, stole, used women and became someone I dont like. Then I was in a car crash, broke my neck. The guy who crashed the car had nearly killed himself and his girlfriend months before, I didnt know this. He wanted to kill us both and we should be dead. He was a friend? Nothing goes right for me I havent got the will to tell you all my pain that was the beginning of it all. I cant go anywhere I just think of death. Life hurts. Dont know if I'll find any answers, dont know if I care.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Forlorn, please care, enough atleast to keep going.:hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That was a truly tragic story forlorn. Sorry to hear about all of your misfortunes. I can't really say that things are going to get better, because it sounds like your paralyzed. I hope you can find enough strength to carry on.
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey Hun,
    I'm truly sorry to hear of the awful misfortunes you've had in your life. I know sometimes something(s) can happen in your life that just make you feel like your whole world was just bursted all at once, and it feels so impossible to pick up the pieces of your life.

Unfortunately when you feel so miserable it makes us feel so helpless and hopeless in life and in fixing your life. I believe somehow you can make it, and I know it's really hard working past pain, memories and all the negatives that inflict you. Though, please don't give up yet, I have faith in you.

I also realize something else I know a lot of us feel at some point or another with seeing others pain and problems and having pain and depression on top of it, some of us feel at some point that it's hard to reach out here because others have problems too and we wonder "are they in more pain? Should I reach out?" We all have pain and we all have problems, this forum is here to support each other in our pain and times of need, it's not who has more issues or pain, it doesn't make other's pain irrelevant, we all have pain and deserve support and care.

I hope you keep posting, whenever you need Hun. Please know I'm always here for you, anytime at all. I care, and I feel for you and the pain you are going through. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and try to stay safe. :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.