My life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by scottmajor, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottmajor

scottmajor Member

Hi all im a 28 year old male who is really struggling with life so much so im nearly at the end ive been searching the internet for ways to end my life including trying to buy a gun.

i went to my doctor today and was told to do the washing up for a week
    i wake up thinking about suicide and goto sleep thinking about it.

can anyone give me any advice on how to cope the way i feel now i just dont know what to do ?

does anyone feel the same as me ?

you can email me direct at
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, welcome to the site, am sorry that you had to find us in the state you did though :hug: I tend to sleep off my bad days, it's how I cope, different things work for different people though, sometimes a cuppa tea is enough to get me online and chat to friends, it passes the time and it's nice to be with friends :)
  3. scottmajor

scottmajor Member

thanks robin

i dont really tend to sleep much after taken 5 overdoses in the past 2 years i seem to get flashblacks

the doctors dont really seem to care anyone no where i can get help as i fear for my life
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I think most of us here either feel that way or have done at some point. I just try and take things one day at a time. Have you tried getting any help with the way you feel from anywhere else? I've recently started taking medication from my doctor so I'm going to give that a chance. Best of luck.
  5. scottmajor

scottmajor Member

hi snowraven

ive been anti depressents for a couple years now but nothing seems to work to be honest im really thinking the time has come unless there is miracle cure out there but then we all would be happy all ive done today is locked myself in my bedroom and searched the net to ry and find a place to buy a gun really dont think im in a good place right now how does everyone else manage
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.