My life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I'm so close to the edge right now that my heart is racing I could finish this tonight I could go through with my method even the time is set. It's not like anyone needs me is it? I mean the people I've met here certainly don't after all he doesn't care about me nor does he want to know me anymore Ima waste of space to you arnt I.

I'm standing here on the train bridge at 115 in the morning everything smothers in snow eveything looks pretty as it glisons with ice I don't care how cold

I'm on my own no-one is around it it's so peaceful this is how I want to be and as soon as 5am my life will be over

I'm sorry

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

At the end of the day a lot of people that you have met on here care. I care. Just concentrate on what is good in your life and the good things you have to live for. Sure at the minute all you can see is just how fucked up everything is and how everyone hates you, thats just the depression taking over you

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

If your implying I'm attention seeking i have an iPhone with unlimited internet I don't need wifi or anything but thanks made me feel like someone really wanted to know

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

I think I'm just going to walk until I become tired I can't controll my thoughts and feelings I'm sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.