My life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kmk420, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Kmk420

Kmk420 New Member

All I do is go to school and get picked on by my so called "friends", come home, sit on my butt for hours on end watching t.v and trying to think of a funny suicide method. I have no friends outsde of school, ive only ever had one girlfriend but only went out for 1 week. Never had a first kiss or even a hug. No money and cant even get a part time job. I lift weights but i still look fat an i have spots so no girl will ever like me. My room is a tip because I dont even have the will power to get up in the morning so why would i clean it? My only real talent is graphic design but when I tell people that they just laugh at me (Including my mother) My whole family hates me and sees me as a burden. Anyway sorry to bitch about my life but there it is.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Kmk,

It is understandable how you feel. As far as professional support goes, what do you think? Someone could work with you, discuss the bullying issues, and possibly help your family understand more about your struggles. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that....maybe you can give it a try, or maybe not...and well, either way, we're here to listen anytime, and I'm glad you are telling us what's going on....hopefully you benefit from being here. :] Maybe, with more support here and in real life, you can ride out these tough times better....sadly, I know these thoughts of taking your own life must be scary. By the way, I happen to think your interest in graphic design is great! Keep up the good work, and take care. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012